Our Race for Education is on Wednesday, October 31st. Be sure and get your sponsor labels in to Jamie, so we can get the letters mailed out ASAP. Thanks!
JOIN US FOR A NIGHT OF CELEBRATING AND FUNDRAISING FOR OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY.
– Live and Silent Auction Items for Any Budget!
– Classroom Art Projects for Auction—Made by Your Children
– Passed Appetizers, Seated Dinner and Dessert Stations
– Craft Beer, Assorted Wine and our Signature Cocktail
– Dress Code: Anything goes!
– Music, Dancing and Mingling Throughout the Night
– Casino Game Tables For Your Entertainment
– Not Just Parents! Friends & Family are Welcome.
SPONSORSHIP AND DONATION OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE.
More Information: http://mcdsberks.org/gala/gala-sponsorship/
Today’s PJs for Patients event raised $1,097.00 for Alex’s Lemonade Stand! Thank you for your generosity and support – we couldn’t have done it without you! 🎗❤️
We want to extend a big thank you to Kurt Adams and his scout leader for the amazing map of the United States on our playground! Kurt picked this for his Eagle Scout project and we are absolutely thrilled with how it turned out! The students love it, and it’s clear how much thought and effort went into this project. Thank you Kurt!
Reminder: Montessori Services orders are due on Wednesday, October 17th. If you are interested in purchasing items as gifts, please let us know and we can directly hand the items to you when they come in. Thank you!